BIOPROTECT™ Antimicrobial Surface Protectant
BIOPROTECT™ is a patented, water-based, antimicrobial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection of a surface for up to 90 days. BIOPROTECT™ is a preservative antimicrobial coating that can be applied to both porous and non-porous surfaces to inhibit the growth of odor causing, and stain causing bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi and algae.
How it Works
When applied to a surface or incorporated into a material, BIOPROTECT™ forms a covalent bond with the substrate and creates a microbiostatic antimicrobial coating. The coating forms a layer of spikes (self assembling monolayer), each of which carry a positive charge that attracts the negatively charged bacteria. Once attracted, the molecular spikes pierce the cell and rupture its cell membrane, causing the odor causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, mold, mildew, fungi and algae to die.
Spray & Go
Just spray, mist or fog BIOPROTECT™ onto a surface directly from the bottle or electrostatic or ULV sprayer, it’s as easy as that! No rinse is required, even for food surface contact, and remains effective for up to 90 days.